Flinders Warehousing & Distribution is now Biosecurity accredited under the Biosecurity Act 2015 with an Import Approved Arrangement (AA), site ID is S1836.
With our location in close proximity to the Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal (FACT), we provide a fast turnaround for containers requiring inspections with our comprehensive licencing.
- Class 1.1 Sea and air depot (Unrestricted)
- Class 2.6 Empty shipping container parks
- Class 4.1 Heat treatment site
- Class 4.3 Cleaning
- Class 4.6 Fumigation
- Class 4.7 Secure unpack for treatment of seasonal hitchhiker biosecurity pests (BMSB)
- Export Registered Establishment (RE #1213) for packing, treatment and inspection of fodder (hay) and forest (Logs) products.
Our Enhanced capabilities include
- Inspect and Unpack
- Biosecurity Tailgate/Rural Inspections
- Biosecurity Breakbulk inspections
- Biosecurity Heat Treatment
- Biosecurity approved wash bay
Benefits of using FWD
- Interchange grid connected to the Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal
- Large clean hardstand area to accommodate significant volume
- In excess of 25,000 sqm of undercover storage
- Quick container turnaround time from vessel discharge
- Direct and unrestricted access off Pelican Point Road and Coghlan Road (Outer Harbor)
As Australia’s Biosecurity controls become more stringent, we will continue to work closely with you to ensure our services meet your product requirements.
Let’s talk about your container needs today.
+61 8 8447 0611