Flinders Warehousing & Distribution is now Biosecurity accredited under the Biosecurity Act 2015 with an Approved Arrangement (AA). Our SIte ID is S1836.
With our location in close proximity to the Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal and subject to Biosecurity directions, we can provide a fast turnaround for containers requiring inspections with our comprehensive approval of Accreditation Classes.
- Class 2.6 Empty shipping container parks
- Class 4.1 Heat treatment site
- Class 4.3 Cleaning
- Class 4.6 Fumigation
- Class 4.7 Secure unpack for treatment of seasonal hitchhiker biosecurity pests (BMSB)
- Class 11.2 External container scheme; including Tailgate / Rural Tailgate inspection
Our Enhanced capabilities include
- Biosecurity Tailgate/Rural Inspections
- Biosecurity Breakbulk inspections
- Biosecurity Heat Treatment
- Biosecurity approved wash bay
Benefits of using FWD
- Interchange grid connected to the Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal
- Large clean hardstand area to accommodate significant volume
- Quick container turnaround time from vessel discharge
- Direct and unrestricted access off Pelican Point Road (Outer Harbor)
FWD continues to work through additional Biosecurity Licences, such as Class 1.1 and an Export Establishment to manage Prescribed Goods for export. We will continue to pursue our Customs Bonded 77G Depot licence.
As Australia’s Biosecurity controls become more stringent, we will continue to work closely with you to ensure our services meet your product requirements.
Let’s talk about your container needs today.
+61 8 8447 0611