Connecting Businesses to FACT
Flinders Warehousing & Distribution offers flexible solutions at its premises, conveniently located adjacent to the Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal.
We can seamlessly provide customers with direct access to and from the terminal, it’s rail and road infrastructure and international shipping options. The transfer of containers from the container terminal to our facilities is efficient, eliminates external road transport and results is an accelerated availability of containers or your cargo.
Full Container Load Storage – Exports Receivals & Full Import Storage
Flinders Warehousing & Distribution can be utilised for pre-receival of full export containers in advance of the standard export receival period.
The facility has a capacity of over 200 containers including reefer points for storage of refrigerated containers.
The FWD precinct can also be utilised for storage of customs cleared import containers, transferring direct from the terminal via an interchange grid.
COVID-19: Any importers experiencing issues managing imports that require storage, please feel free to contact us to discuss attractive storage arrangements.
Supply Chain Solutions
Flinders Warehousing & Distribution understand that supply chain requirements vary from customer to customer.
Our highly experienced team pride themselves on providing a wide range of services tailored specifically to meet each customer’s needs. Whether a large business with high level import and export requirements, project cargo or a small local business, we can tailor a supply chain solution, including, but not limited to:
- Management of cargo for both Imports and Export Trade
- Full landside solutions
- Warehouse to door
- Unpack and deliver
- Receive, pack and deliver
- Collect, pack and deliver
Flinders Warehousing & Distribution provides seamless transport solutions in collaboration with reliable and highly accredited transport providers.
This ensures safety and quality of service in the delivery of your supply chain.
Our team will develop an efficient and cost effective transport strategy tailored to your needs, including:
- General freight
- Bulk haulage
- FCL transport – side loader / skel trailer
- LCL transport
- Break bulk
- Heavy haulage
- Hazardous goods
- Intrastate / Interstate – rail and road
- Specialist in connecting transport links to international trade
- Managed distribution
Warehousing and Distribution
Flinders Warehousing & Distribution provides customers with reliable, cost effective and secure warehouse and distribution services.
We utilise a fully integrated and highly customisable logistics management software, across all business units, which can offer visibility across the supply chain.
We can provide tailored warehousing solutions including:
- Ambient Temperature controlled
- Container pack / unpack
- Full 3PL services
- Short and long term storage
- Extensive Quarantine services
- Bulk product handling
- Bulka bags / palletised / loose cargo
Equipment available includes:
- Reach stackers (45 tonne)
- Forklifts (16T, 8T, 3.5FT)
- Group Axle Weighbridge
- Specialised lifting attachments, slip sheets and slings
- Quarantine Approved wash bay
- Container steam clean
- Infrastructure to support Class 4.7 BMSB treatments
- Tailgate Stands
- Reefer Points
- Reefer plugs to accommodate chilled containers
- FAK consolidated/deconsolidated
- Interchange grid connected to the Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal
- Large clean hardstand area to accommodate significant volume
- In excess of 25,000 sqm of undercover storage
- Quick container turnaround time from vessel discharge
- Direct and unrestricted access off Pelican Point Road and Coghlan Road (Outer Harbor)
Flinders Warehousing & Distribution is Biosecurity accredited under the Biosecurity Act 2015 with an Import Approved Arrangement (AA), site ID is S1836.
With these licences and subject to quarantine controls, we can provide quick turnaround times and alleviate potential additional costs.
The management of export controls for prescribed goods can be contained within close proximity to the Flinders Empty Container Park and for final export through the Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal. As Australia’s Quarantine controls become even more stringent, we will work closely with you to ensure our services meet your product requirements.
- Class 1.1 Sea and air depot (Unrestricted)
- Class 2.6 Empty shipping container parks
- Class 4.1 Heat treatment site
- Class 4.3 Cleaning
- Class 4.6 Fumigation
- Class 4.7 Secure unpack for treatment of seasonal hitchhiker biosecurity pests (BMSB)
- Quarantine Inspections/Unpack
- Quarantine Rural Tailgate Inspections
- Biosecurity Breakbulk inspections
- LCL/FCL Fumigation
- Heat Treatment
- Steam Clean
- Quarantine approved wash bay
Biosecurity Export Licences under Registered Establishment ID1213 & ID1481 for the following Prescribed Goods (Plant and Plant Products).
- Fodder (Hay and Straw)
- Forestry (Timber, Logs and wood chips)
- Grains & Seeds